Bug Off Screen Door
Bug Off Screen Door Features:
- Installs in minutes. No tools
- Makes any door a pet door
- Patented design keeps bugs out
- Completely portable and storable
- Available in 30" x 80", 32" x 80, 36 x 80"
(These screen doors fits doors with height of 78" - 80")
Bug Off Instant Screen Door patented design keeps bugs out and lets fresh air in. Installs in minutes with no tools, no hassle and no damage to your door frame. It's so easy, just about everyone can install a Bug Off Instant Screen Door. Bug Off Instant Screen Door is made of the highest quality materials and is attractive and durable. Works on all doors - single doors, french doors and sliders. Bug Off Instant Screen Door provides magnetic hands-free entry and exit for you, your children, guests and pets. Walk through with your hands full and Bug Off automatically snaps closed behind you.
Bug Off Instant Screen Door makes any door a pet door. Your pets can let themselves in and out, so you don't have to. Bug Off Screen Door is also great for kids. No more screens accidentally left open. No more slamming screen doors. Completely portable and storable. Move it from door to door, or take it to your vacation home. Use it year-round, or temporarily, when and where you need it. Space saving design allows for easy storage at seasons end.
Great for parties and barbecues. High traffic is no problem for Bug Off Instant Screen Door and you can be sure no one leaves the screen open, to allow bugs in. If you're not allowed to put up a screen door where you live, Bug Off Screen is the solution. It was originally invented for apartments and condos, where standard framed screen doors are not allowed.
Bug Off Instant Screen Door is not a security door. Please do not use it if you want to keep pets or small children inside.
Enjoy year-round insect protection with the revolutionary walk-through, auto-close, hands free Screen Door! The hands free Screen Door is the solution for parties and barbecues, providing hands-free entry and exit for you, your family, guests, and pets. The magnetic auto-close feature automatically shuts the screen each time you walk through it. It fits French Doors and sliders, installs in apartments, rentals, and condos, making it a great alternative to expensive custom screens and annoying sliding screens that come off the track.
Installation is super easy.
1. Adjust spring tension rod wider than your door opening and insert into one of the two tunnels at the top of the screen. You enlarge the spring tension rod by unscrewing the smaller end counter clockwise.
2. Put one side of the tension rod in top corner of your doorjamb and slide the other side up.
3. Adhere hook and loop adhesive strips (sewn onto the screen) to sides of your doorjamb. After the installation, check to make sure the rod is tight in the doorjamb. If not, open the rod a little wider. The center opening of the screen should be centered in the doorjamb. Adjust the screen mesh towards the center of the rod. That's all there is to it! Now Bug Off can be removed and replaced in minutes.
Please measure your door before ordering!
Measure the height from the top of the inside jamb to the floor. If you have a wood or metal threshold on the floor, measure from the top of the inside jamb to the top of the threshold on the floor. Bug Off will not close properly if it drags on the floor. The rod will take up the screen about a quarter of an inch, which is necessary for it to open and magnetically snap closed.
If you're installing Bug Off on a sliding glass door, be sure to measure from the top inside of the track, to the top of the bottom track. Bug Off must clear the bottom track to open and close properly.
If your door opens in , install Bug Off on the outside of the door.
If your door opens out , install Bug Off on the inside of the door.
Bug Off can close perfect every time!
Simply hold the right side of the screen open a second longer than the left. This will allow the left side to come into position first and allow the right side to snap closed against it.